Bookcase styling inspo! Display your favorite books, boxes, vases, art, and treasures while making your bookshelf a focal point in the room. Here's 5 ideas to get you inspired.
1. Bookshelf Dark Totem Bookcase. Intricate hand carving speaks to the Indian inspiration behind a beautiful bookshelf made from rich, reclaimed woods. Spacious shelving plus lower cabinetry bring plenty of storage space to the office, living space and beyond.
2. Arched Top Etagere Bookcase Bronze Mirrored. Exhibiting a gorgeous curvature, the Monet Etagere features two drawers and three shelves, expertly highlighted by an alluring bronze mirror back panel.
3. We Shell See Bookcase. Destined to be a focal point in the room, this sophisticated piece works equally well as a bookcase or room divider. Exquisite white Capiz shells add coastal character to its drawer front and back panel while a pearlized Oyster finish highlights its softly rounded silhouette. Elegant glass shelving makes it easy to display your favorite books, seashells or treasures while conveying a modern design statement. Bunch several together for design impact or to create a visual divider in an open space.
4. Bookcase Light Oak. Light-finished oak shapes varied-height shelving for a soft, playful look with great versatility.
5. Entertainment Shelving Unit Bookcase. Create a resort-inspired retreat with the Surfrider Entertainment Pier, featuring 2 rattan-front doors complementing a wood frame crafted of Pecan Veneers finished in the light natural Driftwood color. The laid-back vibe of this California casual-inspired piece is enhanced by X motifs on the sides of the shelves. Behind the doors is one adjustable vented shelf, and two fixed shelves.
Shop all Bookcases & Etageres